Kids, do you want to:
• Meet people who are changing the world and find out how they are doing it?
• Meet entrepreneurs from your neighborhood and from around the world?
• Develop the skills to become a social entrepreneur yourself?
If so, you will love our program because:
• You will learn about many creators, such as an African boy who found an ingenious way to ward off lions at night; a man who photographs animals on the verge of extinction; a girl who helped create foster care for pets, and more!
• You will meet real-life adventurers and explorers who made it their job to change the world -– and overcame obstacles to make their dreams into reality, including the youngest man who flew around the world.
• You will learn how to present, pitch, and market your ideas
• You will learn how to fund and make money with your idea
• You will use technology to connect, including Skype and social media
By the end of the week program you will have your own entrepreneur network and your personal field guide to set you on your path to becoming a social entrepreneur.
And you will learn all of this from real life Social Entrepreneurs!
Phase 1: Idea Generation and Exposure
Phase 2: Project Determination and Market Research
Phase 3: Resilience and Determination
Phase 4: Creating Business Plans
Phase 5: Social Media and Funding
Phase 6: Presentations and Pitching