BODOG IN ACTION! Entrepreneurial Planning Mini-Session - Philadelphia
Please join us for an Entrepreneurial Planning Mini-Session with LEADERSHIP Philadelphia — for new and returning kids.
Dates: MLK Day, January 16 and President’s Day, February 20
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: MLK Day: Vynamic (1600 Arch St. Suite 200 Philadelphia PA)
Presidents Day: Drinker Biddle (One Logan Square, Ste. 2000 Philadelphia PA)
No fee, but suggested donation of $100 for families who are able. Please make donations on our Razoo page.
Executives from LEADERSHIP Philadelphia, a diverse group of community-minded professionals, will mentor aspiring social entrepreneur kids and lead advanced training sessions for them. The mini-session consists of entrepreneurial training, mentoring, and the creation of personalized action plans that will provide each student an engaging and positive environment to share and build on their ideas. Additional external successful entrepreneurs will speak to the marketing challenges they have faced in their careers.
- Understanding Your Customers - how do you anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations?
- Branding – more than just a logo, work with professionals to ensure that rand reflects service, reputation, and direction.
- Media Channels – brainstorm different ways you can reach your customer audience!
- Pitching your Marketing Plan – put it all together and speak holistically about how marketing will support the mission over time.
- Kids will also create a working plan based on their interests. (Plans will be tailored to fit individual kids’ needs and extracurricular activities).
Industry Experts and LEADERSHIP Philadelphia Mentors look forward to collaborating with the kids and BODOG teachers before and during these sessions!